Yal. I’m getting big – so people have been asking me about my next fitness plans.
Honestly I still feel great – I haven’t started to feel off balance yet. Other than being sleepy I don’t feel much different. So my plans haven’t changed!
On 10/22 I’m starting a newly revamped program called Shift Shop with some of my new challengers :). We are starting out with a prep week and then going into the program.
What is SHIFT SHOP?
SHIFT SHOP is Chris Downing’s breakthrough conditioning program that has helped thousands of people of all fitness levels see maximum results in minimal time. The program starts you off slow, alternating between cardio and strength workouts-then gradually increases the intensity week by week.
Starting Oct. 22, the SHIFT SHOP will incorporate the Proving Grounds – two new workouts that score your performance against the clock with a series of challenges that test your speed and strength. You’ll swap out one Speed workout and one Strength workout for Proving Grounds workouts every week.
Workouts are from 15 – 45 minutes in length and a modifier is ready.
Not sure it’s for you? Try a free sample workout here!
Contact me to get everything you need to get started on 10/22! There are currently 4 spots available for this group.
transformation pics under the cut
Continue reading “Fitness plans! 17 weeks”
Since I finished LIIFT4 it’s time to pick a new program! I took last week off since I was in Orlando Thursday-Sunday for a leadership retreat (more on that later this week). I knew it was time to pick a new program, so I took a few things into account:
- Time. LIIFT4 was 8 weeks. I wanted to do something shorter than 8 weeks BUT with workouts around 30 mins or less a day.
- Meal plan. I’ve been following 2B mindset LOOSELY but I need something strict right now. I haven’t had my recommended amount of veggies in weeks. It’s time I get back at it.
- Limited core work. I won’t be able to lay on my back and do core work much longer.
- Not a lot of equipment – I want to do this in my bedroom so I don’t have to convince myself to go to the basement to get started. Continue reading “My next fitness program..”
I travel a lot more than usual now that I’m free from my 9-5 (see more details here). One of the hardest things about traveling is that it gets me all off schedule fitness wise. However, I have figured out a way to not ruin all of my progress or fall off the wagon while out of town.
Continue reading “How to stay on track while you’re traveling”
I’m expanding my team of coaches. I take coaches with all types of goals (financial or just plain finding their purpose, part time and full time, etc). And my door is always open to discuss my business with anyone interested… BUT… I have a very specific type of coach that I am currently looking for.
I am looking for my “Fab5” for the month of July. These 5 coaches are the ones with BIG plans. Who want to do this full time. Who want to not just survive, but THRIVE. I want people who dare to dream BIG. Who want to grow this business to change lives (their clients, AND theirs).
With this program you’ll get an accelerated coach basics course (14 days vs 30) as well as weekly group video chats, 1 on 1 calls and daily check ins.
To be in my fab 5 there are a few requirements:
- Must want to launch your business quickly with no excuses
- Want to make a real income, not spare or extra money
- Ready to leave your comfort zone because you DESERVE MORE
And I also have a preference for people that are mad.
Yes. Angry. Mad.I want the people who look around at their lives and think… I deserve more than this. My family deserves more than this. My kids deserve more than this. I want mommas that are rushing back to work after ‘maternity leave’ still leaking milk and waiting for their ab muscles to come back together. I want two income households who are still living paycheck to paycheck. I want stay at home moms juggling with 1 car and limited income but daycare costs more than their salary would be going back to work. I want college grads who are struggling to find work and pay student loans. I want people going to work each day feeling like they’re living a lie – like they don’t fit in – like they never will. I want the person leaving at 8 PM to finish the work that someone leaving at 5 PM got the bonus for.
That’s who I want. The angry people.
Because I was one of those angry people. And once you have that fire… you can accomplish great things.
If this is you that I’m looking for, apply here!
Ok. So yal be complaining, first of all.
I hear the weirdest stuff. First I hear “Oh, I don’t wanna drink my calories!” about drinking a nutritional shake. Then I hear “Ugh I just can’t drink no more water!”
So yal don’t wanna drink calories but you also don’t wanna drink water. Ok. Whatever. You literally need water to lose body fat. The reaction that shirnks fat cells requires water to happen. Also – the signals your body send when you’re thirsty are very similar to the signals it sends when you’re hungry – so you’ll over eat if you don’t drink enough water. Your workouts will suffer. You’ll have headaches. You put yourself at risk for UTIs and kidney stones. ISSA ENTIRE MESS. So you should drink enough water. Which means 1/2 your body weight in oz of water or 100 oz a day – whichever is greater.
Anyways, I just do what I ask – so heres some foods high in water to help yals ole dehydrated behinds get that 100+ oz a day in.
Continue reading “Don’t like to drink water? Well – eat it then.”
Ok I’m more than halfway but these pics are from day 42. But anywho – I love it so far. I mean it isn’t perfect for me and I haven’t been perfect at it – but I love the results!
– Meal plan is LEGIT AF. Tells you exactly what time to eat what and I think that helps. Way bigger changes than eating whenever I can fit it in. And I notice better workout performance when I eat the preworkout meal. Less soreness with post workout meal too.
– Booty day! An entire day of glutes. No, not leg day – that’s a separate day. I love it. My booty has grown so much. Honestly, look
– different workout each day. I never have to watch the same video with the same convos or jokes more than once which is nice. Keeps it fresh.
– workout length. 40 mins – 1 hour. Guys this is my own laziness. I like 30 min programs. But I know I need to do more for more results.
– meal plan. Yes it’s a pro and con. Was a con at first because I refused to follow it 😂😂😂 now it’s a pro. It’s a bit intimidating at first.
…. that’s really it!
I love the moves. Some of them I’ve never even seen before! Definitely a fun program and worth every second because the results I and the others doing this are seeing are so amazing.
If you’re interested in starting – hit me up! Check out the contact me link or just email – Tarra.email@example.com