Ok I’m more than halfway but these pics are from day 42. But anywho – I love it so far. I mean it isn’t perfect for me and I haven’t been perfect at it – but I love the results!
– Meal plan is LEGIT AF. Tells you exactly what time to eat what and I think that helps. Way bigger changes than eating whenever I can fit it in. And I notice better workout performance when I eat the preworkout meal. Less soreness with post workout meal too.
– Booty day! An entire day of glutes. No, not leg day – that’s a separate day. I love it. My booty has grown so much. Honestly, look
– different workout each day. I never have to watch the same video with the same convos or jokes more than once which is nice. Keeps it fresh.
– workout length. 40 mins – 1 hour. Guys this is my own laziness. I like 30 min programs. But I know I need to do more for more results.
– meal plan. Yes it’s a pro and con. Was a con at first because I refused to follow it 😂😂😂 now it’s a pro. It’s a bit intimidating at first.
…. that’s really it!
I love the moves. Some of them I’ve never even seen before! Definitely a fun program and worth every second because the results I and the others doing this are seeing are so amazing.
If you’re interested in starting – hit me up! Check out the contact me link or just email – Tarra.firstname.lastname@example.org